Friday, March 03, 2006

Introduction

Hi.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Behonkiss. I am a constant poster on the Something Awful, Toon Zone and Donkey Kong Universe forums and an admin on the last. I have a deep passion for the art of animation and video games, and so far the output has been some crappy drawings and several mediocre Wario Ware cartoons. These will keep coming and getting better.

The purpose of this blog is to share my feelings about certain things. I spend a lot of time thinking about these fields (Way more than a person probably should), and as a result I have a lot to say about them. However, that will not be the sole purpose of this blog. Besides my thoughts, there will be sporadic reviews of games and cartoons I find notable to discuss for both positive and negative reasons, and occasional real-life interjections that I promise will not obstruct things much.

The other purpose of this first post is to, of course, make the blog able to be formatted. Later.

No comments: