Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New Stuff

Despite how this has looked throughout summer, I haven't totally forgotten about this blog. College has just gotten in the way of things.

Besides working on Wario Ware Tooned 5, I've started work on an entirely original Flash 'pilot' that I intend to expand into a series. Scriptwriting and casting is done, and character designs are nearly finished and just being polished a bit. I'm trying to come up with a better style for backgrounds- possibly have everything handdrawn in Photoshop and imported in as picture files. Because I'm alternating between both of them, WWT5 will probably take a while to be released, but only about 20 people really seem to care so it won't affect the Internet as a whole.

Random game note: Star Fox Command is actually very addicting and is a worthy entry in the series. It makes up for Assault and almost for Adventures, but the fanbase will have to fix their own problems.

No comments: